Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Taken off of heidi's thread...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Who said it was all you're fault?..From what I saw of it you each were provoking each other..J included in that...
    As for mel ...she is friends with dafunks..No matter what that friendship is about you need to respect it...Rotten and I get that all the time...some say he follows me some say he acts like he owns me...whatever..Only the two people in the friendship know the score..
    As for that 16 year old being in there..I agree she should be booted along with every other 16 year old in there..what makes her different..because she knows someone in there?...she should be booted like the other minors..
    I also agree that nitro belittles mel to no end...I hate watching it..It makes me ill...but what can ya do...Mel?...You play nice around Nitro when you dont have too..You can just config him....ignore him completely if you dont want confrontation...but dont smile and be all nice to him and let him think you are scared of him...He is just another ass on the other side of the puter ..He cant do shit to you....AND..You're true friends will always tell you the way it is..You know I will....and if they care about you..they will tell Nitro to fuck off picking you out of the crowd just because he knows he can...*shakes head*

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *loves mel*

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Adores Mel... and for my 2 cents wether you like it or not I really dont give a shit.. but i am sorry i am so sick of this crap... I find Mel a very strong person for not freaking out and losing it on everyone that puts her or her freinds down....why should she lower herself to those standards? Mel is caring and kind and yes she does deserve a whole lot more than she is getting.... No i dont hate anyone for saying anything to her... nor will i yell at anyone.. because I am Proud to be WEAK like Mel!!!

    ------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Paige420's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    okay , well, i don't know what everyone's problem with me is, but if you have one, you could at least be so kind so as to tell ME, instead of everyone else, BUT me. and hank, please do not bother wasting your time talking to me, don't even refer to me, however the hell you know my name, please do your best to forget it.. you people get mad at everyone else for backstabbing, or talking behind backs, but yet it's quite alright to talk about me when i'm not around, but then again, i guess because it's you, it's a different story, cuz ya know, it is YOU after all, and of course, you guys aren't backstabbers at all... mel, Kerala, and many others, i consider you guys friends, i mean, you are, considering you have the balls to stand up for a friend.. and 2, you seemed to have no problem before when you knew how old i was, so why is it such a big problem now, because i'm friends with mike? is that it? if so, that's a pretty bad reason to not like someone.. i mean, at one point, i considered everyone 'friend' but after a while, you learn what a person is really like, although Kers, and mel have been there fer me the whole time, an i think of them as the only people i can even remotely 'trust' in the pool anymore.. but i am rambling, one too many beers, so that is all i have to say on the matter, and next time, try telling ME that ya dun like me, instead of everyone else BUT me. thank you, and good bye.

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nope *pats your head* I really have no problem with you, the fact that you are 16 and in the pool is what bothers me....you arent allowed in there, and I feel like I have to watch what I say when you are there *shrugs* I could care less that you are friends w/ mike, in fact I thank you for that...you took some weight off my shoulders and keep him occupied...I LIKE you being his friend *S

    You give yourself too much credit, no one talks about you when you aren't around, the only reason Hank mentions your name is because you arent allowed in the pool...and it's only brought up when you ARE there..when you arent there....there is NO problem!

    Please don't feel as if this is a personal attack on you, I could give 2 shits who you are or aren't friends with, you are TOO young to be in the pool, you should NOT be there, and if you werent there....this arguement would NOT be happening....which pisses me off more mad


  6. #16
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Backstab? I didn't backstab, I said to you that I had a problem with you being 16 and in the pool... I told you to your "face" you weren't allowed in there. I'm not saying it behind your back, I've said it to you more than once *l*

  7. #17
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmm..I doubt anyone cares enough to hate you..the only point that was made here is you are a minor..and arent you the girl that talks about being stoned and drunk 24/7?...You have bigger issues to deal with if thats the case..

    And Myra I agree with you...Gotta give mel credit for keeping her mouth shut....but that dont mean you have to pretend to like it...I like Mel too...she never took sides in front of me when the whole Leo/heidi thing was goin on....and she could have because she is closer to Leo than me...Im not slamming Mel by any means...I just hate to see her being treated like shit...*shrugs*

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The problem with the 16 year old is over...she's booted...!!
    Just like, i agree all 16 year olds should be.......
    Yep!*says no more

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    *i dont play nice around Nitro...

  10. #20
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    BTW! have a look at this page in PORNOLIZE
    its on the ..
    " NOW for some serious laughter"....thread.
    omg!!!

    SAMPLE:

    Myra
    Moderator
    Fingerfucks: 4217
    From: Deep inside the scating earth
    Fingerfucked: Jul 2000
    browned April 21, 2001 22:00 ??? ? ??
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bangs "Mistress Anal" Mel... and for my 2 unclefucks wether you like it or not I really dont give a cocksucking shit.. but i am sorry i am so sick of titty fucks crap... I find Mel a licking very strong person for not cuntlicking out and squirting it on everyone that penetrats her

    [This message has been edited by M?????a (edited April 21, 2001).]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •